 Marketplace / Shopping / 4370
Re: Tent sale continues - Shopping service ends
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 07:06:57 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, John Gramley writes:

<snip>

But some new sets have been added:
7161

Cost is $24.98.

7121

Sorry, only got a quick glance.  It's actually 7128, cost $4.98.

7171

Cost $44.98 (or perhaps $49.98 I can't remember for sure).

I was in a hurry and didn't write down the prices, but they were 50% off a
price that was very close to MSRP (as far as I could remember).  I also think
they had set 7151, but I don't remember for sure.

I remembered correctly, 7151 costs $14.98.

John Gramley