 Marketplace / Shopping / 4360
4359  |  4361
Subject:
Tent sale continues - Shopping service ends
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 18:23:15 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hey all!

Thank you to everyone who encouraged me to start the  tent sale shopping
service and especially to those of you have placed orders with me.  It's been
fun and a terrific learning experience for me.  Unfortunately the timing of
the tent sale has coincided with already busy week, so I am no longer able to
take orders.  I have several still in process and will complete them as fast
as I can.

Thanks to the efforts of Ran Talbott and John Herre for getting more complete
information on how to order the tent sale items directly from Legoland.  This
information can be found at:
http://www.lugnet.com/market/shopping/?n=4345
I trust that they can fulfill any other orders you may still have.

Legoland may be having more tent sales in the future, but I don't know if I'll
be offering this service again.  It was a lot of fun, but it took a lot of
time, which I'd rather spend enjoying the inside of Legoland with my
daughter.  Of course a final decision will depend entirely on my personal
circumstances and Legoland's timing of another clearance.

Some updates on what the tent sale for those wishing to go themselves or order
from Legoland:

Sets that are recently gone:
6979
4128
6333
6829

But some new sets have been added:
7161
7121
7171
I was in a hurry and didn't write down the prices, but they were 50% off a
price that was very close to MSRP (as far as I could remember).  I also think
they had set 7151, but I don't remember for sure.

Thanks again, everyone.

John Gramley