 Marketplace / Shopping / 4341
Re: Where ARE these sales?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 20:23:32 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Matt Brooks writes:
I know this is a pretty general question, but I'm asking here because this is
where I've heard of them... Where do ya'll find these special sales-1/2 off,
and damaged and dinged, and whatever they're called? I live in the northern
Bay
Area, out in sunny(ie:sweltering) California, and I've never heard of these
tyeps of sales, Lego or otherwsie. ANyone care to fill me ihn?

Aha, you've heard of the wonders of the Lego outlets, probably. Right now,
there are only two of them (to the best of my knowledge) - one in VA (Potomac
Mills) and one in GA (name??). It is *really* cool to get sets half off there,
I was there at the Brickfest, it was great and cheap and caused me to buy
stuff I otherwise wouldn't. Good business for them...

-Shiri

FUT .market.shopping