 Marketplace / Shopping / 4343
Re: Where ARE these sales?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 20:57:15 GMT

"Mattexl" <mattexl@mattexl.com> wrote in message
news:Fws3Hy.KD7@lugnet.com...

Aha, you've heard of the wonders of the Lego outlets, probably. Right • now,
there are only two of them (to the best of my knowledge) - one in VA • (Potomac
Mills) and one in GA (name??). It is *really* cool to get sets half off • there,
I was there at the Brickfest, it was great and cheap and caused me to buy
stuff I otherwise wouldn't. Good business for them...

Virginia and Georgia? Hmm.....

*scampers off to look up airline prices*

Matt

Distance from Atlanta Hartsfiield Airport to the LEGO Outlet in
Dawsonville - probably 30-40 miles.  Time to get there - anywhere from an
hour to two hours (possibly more) depending on traffic (which actually makes
DC traffic tolerable).

Distance from Dulles Airport or National Airport to LEGO Outlet at Potomac
Mills Mall - probably 30-40 miles as well.  Time to get there - anywhere
from an hour to two hours (possibly more) depending on traffic (which on
I-95 south of DC during rush hour is horrible).

Summary - both outlets are quite a ways from an airport and the time of day
and traffic load makes the commute somewhat unpredictable.

YMMV.

Mike

--

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh@mindspring.com