 Castle / 5050
5049  |  5051
Subject:
Where ARE these sales?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 19:49:34 GMT

I know this is a pretty general question, but I'm asking here because this is
where I've heard of them... Where do ya'll find these special sales-1/2 off,
and damaged and dinged, and whatever they're called? I live in the northern Bay
Area, out in sunny(ie:sweltering) California, and I've never heard of these
tyeps of sales, Lego or otherwsie. ANyone care to fill me ihn?

By the way, I went to Toys R Toxic a few days agoa nd filled up on a few more
older sets, as per suggestions I saw here. Got a few more of the Ninja sets and
the Adventurers Zeppelin for far less than I thought they would cost. Also
drooled over the Milleniu Falcon, though I wasn't shelling out the hundred
bucks for it...

Matt