 Marketplace / Shopping / 4313
Re: Find at Big Lots in Ann Arbor Michigan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 23:43:41 GMT

Rich Manzo wrote:

In lugnet.market.shopping, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

John York wrote:

I looked at two other stores in Michigan( Howell and Waterford ) this • weekend
and didn't find much. One had a bunch of the small time twisters sets and a
bunch of DUPLO, the other store just had a bunch of DUPLO. Scott, were there
any 6024's left in Ann Arbor?

This is weird--are they on the same distribution loop as KB Toys?  I found • about 7
6024s at a KB yesterday.

Were these at a KBtoys store? Or were they at the outlets like they previously
were?

Outlets.  But there seems to be no differentiation between "ToyWorks," "Toy
Outlet," and "Toy Liquidators."

best

LFB