 Marketplace / Shopping / 4305
Re: Find at Big Lots in Ann Arbor Michigan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 18:28:04 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

This is weird--are they on the same distribution loop as KB Toys?  I found • about 7
6024s at a KB yesterday.

best

LFB

I bought eight 6024s at a K.B. Outlet in Nashville, TN, for $1.99 each a couple
of weeks ago.