 Marketplace / Shopping / 4213
Re: Etoys having a sale on some sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 20:59:08 GMT

Julie Krenz wrote:

Sith infiltrator $14.99 and Dacta road signs for $13.12 caught my eye, but not
my cc...yet.

Some other sets are included -  planetary prowler as well as others that aren't
my cup of tea.

Here's the link:
http://www.etoys.com/html/et_rec_sale_aol.shtml
They are lumped in with the k'nex sale they are having.

Julie

Julie-

Just happened to see this myself, but you beat me to the punch, er, post.  :-)
To save everyone wading through may pages of K'Nex K'Rap:

Sith Infiltrator    $14.99
Granite Grinder     $ 7.49
Throwbots: Jet      $ 2.99
Throwbots: Scuba    $ 2.99
Throwbots: Granite  $ 2.99
Throwbots: Ski      $ 2.99
Throwbots: Torch    $ 2.99
Throwbots: Electro  $ 2.99
Throwbots: Turbo    $ 2.99
Celestial Stinger   $24.99
Naboo Swamp         $ 4.99   (Contains 2 battle droids, Qui Gon and Jar Jar)
Hover Scout         $ 1.49
Dacta Traffic Signs $13.12
Sea Scorpion        $19.99
Planetary Prowler   $19.99

Etoys coupon codes from http://flamingoworld.com/toys.html:

$10 off a $50 order! New Customers? Code: C9930
20% off first purchase! Code: C8246 exp.6-30

Etoys rebates pages:
http://www.etoys.com/html/es_rec_rebates_57.shtml?rsrc=ident&SID=a607192676606749

-Tommy