 Marketplace / Shopping / 4206
4205  |  4207
Subject:
Etoys having a sale on some sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 21:45:01 GMT

Sith infiltrator $14.99 and Dacta road signs for $13.12 caught my eye, but not
my cc...yet.

Some other sets are included -  planetary prowler as well as others that aren't
my cup of tea.

Here's the link:
http://www.etoys.com/html/et_rec_sale_aol.shtml
They are lumped in with the k'nex sale they are having.

Julie