 Marketplace / Shopping / 4193
  TRU Canada 20% off sale

G'day folks, I dropped into the TRU here in Windsor for the first time in a while. They've just kicked off a "20% off all LEGO" sale that goes through to the 16th or so. It includes Duplo and all that other stuff too. I managed to catch the 7155 (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TRU Canada 20% off sale

I found that our local (Vancouver) Zellers had 30% off old stuff too, it took me by surprise because it wasn't marked, just came up that way. Especially nice on the $85 and $65 Cyberslam sets already marked down to $30, then with the extra 10% (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TRU Canada 20% off sale

Kyle D. Jackson <flightdeck@sympatic...mblock.ca> wrote in message news:FvywAI.Jrn@lugnet.com... (...) <snip> Yikes! Only til' the sixteenth?! I'd better get my gears a-twirlin' (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TRU Canada 20% off sale

(...) I made out pretty well. Went in at the start of the sale, and found my 7184 and 7155. Also grabbed some various Adventurers (Dino) and Arctic sets. Decided to skip the Podrace Bucket. Also noticed that the soccer sets were in. Went back in (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)