 Marketplace / Shopping / 4140
  Chat with S@H rep, BIG changes

After I heard about the rumor that S@H will start charging shipping, I decided to go right for the source, I called S@H. And boy, are there some changes on the way: 1) S@H will charge a shipping fee on all sets. The fee will be like the Outlets, a (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Chat with S@H rep, BIG changes

(...) All I can say is the prices better drop on the sets or why would anyone buy from them? Their prices already _include_ 10% extra right now, presumably for shipping. If they drop to standard retail price I can see people still buying sets from (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Chat with S@H rep, BIG changes

(...) [snip] (...) I noticed on the S@H flyer in the last set I bought that the pre-printed address to send your order to was LEGO Direct, not LEGO Shop at Home. I too wondered about the potential conflicts of giving two different services the same (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Chat with S@H rep, BIG changes

(...) I hope that means that their catalog price will then be list price. If they add shipping to their current prices, I'll be ordering a heck of a lot less. Frank (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Chat with S@H rep, BIG changes

(...) would (...) though. (...) month. (...) I forgot to mention that most prices will go down to about MSRP. She said that they took random surveys of shoppers and the result was that the majority of S@H customers wanted a seperate shipping charge (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Chat with S@H rep, BIG changes

(...) decided (...) will (...) It appears they are doing quite a bit of hiring for Lego Direct if you visit their website and look under "Jobs". Matt (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)