 Marketplace / Shopping / 4158
Re: Chat with S@H rep, BIG changes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 21:04:19 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Adam Hoekwater writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Rich Manzo writes:
After I heard about the rumor that S@H will start charging shipping, I • decided
to go right for the source, I called S@H. And boy, are there some changes on
the way: • [snip]
3) S@H will officially change it's name to LEGO Direct when they go on the
internet at the end of the summer. Does this mean that the S@H department • will
merge with the LEGO Direct department to create one giant internet LEGO
superstore??

I noticed on the S@H flyer in the last set I bought that the pre-printed
address to send your order to was LEGO Direct, not LEGO Shop at Home. I too
wondered about the potential conflicts of giving two different services the
same name. Perhaps they will be one large entity.

It appears they are doing quite a bit of hiring for Lego Direct if you visit
their website and look under "Jobs".

Matt