 Marketplace / Shopping / 4135
Re: Big hauls in Brookline, MA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.duplo
Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2000 22:50:43 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Shiri Dori writes:
I found the most stuff at this store called 'Learning Express', near Coolidge
Corner, on Beacon St.

Oh, I forgot - I also found some weird duplo sets, I haven't heard of them
before. They were clearly marked LEGO, with the red logo and all. They were
called "Action Wheelers", and were also marked 'light and sound'. The two sets
I saw were 2912 and 2909. LMK if you know anything!

-Shiri