 Marketplace / Shopping / 4136
4135  |  4137
Subject:
6180 at Wal-Mart for under $15.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 04:49:00 GMT

Hi all,
  I've been watching the latest posts and thaks for the heads up about Ames, I
cleaned mine out of thier 10 sets and got the discount to boot.  I went to
Wal-Mart tonight and found about 10 sets of the 6180 Hydro search sub each for
under $15 dollars.  I think they were marked $14 and change.  So you might want
to check your local store and see if they have any.  They aren't U.S. boxes, no
piece counts and very little english on the boxes.  Happy hunting!

Jodi