 Marketplace / Shopping / 4109
  Re: Ames 75% Star Wars LEGO

G'day all, So since I work in Michigan, but they don't have any Ames stores, I had to scheme up a way to get in on this 75% deal. Option #1 was to drive to Ohio and start looking. But that required actual effort. However, option #2 only required me (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  ZB Sales and Ames Scores

(...) Crikes, you're in a perfectly good part of Ontario,and you drive across the Ambassador / through the tunnel everyday to work in Detroit? Strange folks, you are. (...) Well, if you need a Snowspeeder, I can bring one from my Ames haul with me (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)