 Marketplace / Shopping / 3868
Re: FOTW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2000 01:24:23 GMT

Woohoo!  A good week?  That's a great week!  My goodwills suck.

In lugnet.market.shopping, Jim Hughes writes:

2 days later I stopped by another Goodwill close to my dentist
and they had a 974x Mindstorms v1.5! It didnt have a price and the cashier

This is the only set I ever found at my Goodwill, and I talked them down to $75
from $100.  And thought that was a good deal.  $25!?  That's insane.

Finally to cap off the week I came home from work today to find a tube
from the UNHCR with a set of Lego posters. I had emailed them but I thought
the message bounced but here are the posters, shipped from Geneva!

Ooooh!  I'm waiting for mine.  <tail wags anxiously>

I have tried to explain this to my wife but she just says "Oh thats
nice, honey", but Im sure you will understand.

You're right, we do!  My wife is the same way.  But at least my five year
old son understands.  Congratulations on your week.

Chris