 Marketplace / Shopping / 3869
3868  |  3870
Subject:
bn.com coupon code save $10 on $40
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.books
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2000 03:34:04 GMT

I posted a coupon code for barnesandnoble.com at my web site. Save $10 on a
$40 or more purchase.  The new DK LEGO Reader series are supposed to be
shipping this month. Four books available in hardcover or paperback. It looks
like DK is the publisher of choice for LEGO now. I wonder what kind of
contract or deal they signed? And whose idea it was to do these books.

Coupon code and links to all the new books can be found here:
<http://www.yellowcastle.com/library.htm> about halfway down the page.
Coupon expires May 14 so hurry.

Thanks for looking,
Ben Gatrelle
(remove the spam dot from the yellowcastle to reply)