 Marketplace / Shopping / 3867
  FOTW

Hi: Its been a good week for Lego finds and I had to share with this group who will appreciate the magnitude of these finds. I went to the local Goodwill last Sat during their 50% off sale looking for lego, et al. Nothing left in the toy section at (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: FOTW

Woohoo! A good week? That's a great week! My goodwills suck. (...) This is the only set I ever found at my Goodwill, and I talked them down to $75 from $100. And thought that was a good deal. $25!? That's insane. (...) Ooooh! I'm waiting for mine. (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)