 Marketplace / Shopping / 3742
Re: Bricks on the Brains Launches today!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 00:02:24 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Jacob McKee writes:

OK, you were right, I did make a mistake, it is all fixed now! Thanks for the
catch!

Jake

In lugnet.market.shopping, Adam Hoekwater writes:

Thanks for the advice. I will change that up right away. I will probably
change that font to another, as that really is the "a"! Thanks again!

jake

Hi Jacob,
Very nice looking site! Easy to get around, and I like the color scheme. One
thing though, when you don't have an image for a certain part, the graphic
says, "No Image st this time". A small, almost unnoticeable error since the
font is cursive. It just takes someone really annoying to notice it and point
it out.

-Adam, who plans to launch his sliver removal service this summer.  ;^D