 Marketplace / Shopping / 3740
Re: Bricks on the Brains Launches today!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 23 Apr 2000 23:00:13 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Jacob McKee writes:
After many hours of coding and many hours of planning,
www.bricksonthebrain.com is now live!

Bricks on the Brain is the ULTIMATE source for buying LEGO parts online!
Bricks on the Brain is meant to make buying Lego parts a truly simple process.

Please take a look at http://www.bricksonthebrain.com and let me know what you
think. You can email me at webmaster@bricksonthebrain.com.

And hurry! The first 10 people to spend more than $15 will get a FREE Bricks
on the Brain mousepad!

Hi Jacob,
Very nice looking site! Easy to get around, and I like the color scheme. One
thing though, when you don't have an image for a certain part, the graphic
says, "No Image st this time". A small, almost unnoticeable error since the
font is cursive. It just takes someone really annoying to notice it and point
it out.

-Adam, who plans to launch his sliver removal service this summer.  ;^D