 Marketplace / Shopping / 3739
Re: Bricks on the Brains Launches today!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 23 Apr 2000 22:26:16 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.market.shopping, Jacob McKee writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Larry Pieniazek writes:

- Consider graying out a category if there currently is nothing available in
it. Very frustrating to click into a category to get the "nothing available"
message.

I am adding parts so fast that hopefully none of the categories will be empty
for long!

At your current pricing, maybe. Get the prices right and it won't be true,
though.

++Lar