 Marketplace / Shopping / 3740
  Re: Bricks on the Brains Launches today!

(...) Hi Jacob, Very nice looking site! Easy to get around, and I like the color scheme. One thing though, when you don't have an image for a certain part, the graphic says, "No Image st this time". A small, almost unnoticeable error since the font (...) (24 years ago, 23-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Bricks on the Brains Launches today!

In lugnet.market.shopping, Adam Hoekwater writes: Thanks for the advice. I will change that up right away. I will probably change that font to another, as that really is the "a"! Thanks again! jake (...) (24 years ago, 23-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Bricks on the Brains Launches today!

In lugnet.market.shopping, Jacob McKee writes: OK, you were right, I did make a mistake, it is all fixed now! Thanks for the catch! Jake (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)