 Marketplace / Shopping / 3709
  Re: Frequency of LEGO sales?

Toki, (...) "new (...) Ah, my secret stealth project? It will be revealed soon! I have been working on it for several months now, inbetween my two jobs. I have invested a lot of time, money, energy, etc. I think people will like it. Continue to (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Frequency of LEGO sales? -> NEW PARTS STORE

(...) Hi Scott - Not really "stealth" is it? when you add it to your signature, and then link it to your main LEGO page? ((URL) the link to: (URL) fun - but, take my word for it - it gets tedious, just ask Julie Krenz. Finally - if you want to take (...) (24 years ago, 22-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)