 Marketplace / Shopping / 3704
    Re: Shopping tip -- Big K-Mart BOGO@50% —Jeff Johnston
   (...) The K-Marts I worked at (years ago) were perfectly aware of its effect. The problem was that they couldn't afford an employee to full-time straighten up the toy department shelves, and that's what it would probably take to keep up with the (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Shopping tip -- Big K-Mart BOGO@50% —Rich Manzo
   (...) Same situation at both my local K-Marts. The entire toy section looks horrible. But this can also be an advantage for us LEGO collectors. Alot of the old sets in my K-Marts stay hidden because children do not look behind the mess of junk. I (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)