 Marketplace / Shopping / 365
  Re: 1992 Polybags at Construction Site in Waltham, MA

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) their (...) WOW! I'm really going to have to stop by there the next time I'm in Mass. (fortuanately for me, most of my family is there). Perhaps a summer vacation is in order. Just out of curiosity, do they (...) (25 years ago, 28-May-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.build)

Frank Filz wrote in message ... (...) [ ... deleted for brevity ...] (...) vacation (...) stock (...) Unfortunately other than the polybags, there were no older sets to speak of. No pirates or castle. They did still have some Roboforce, Divers, and (...) (25 years ago, 28-May-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.build)

  Re: 1992 Polybags at Construction Site in Waltham, MA

(...) They have the largest selection of current LEGO (including DACTA) of any retailer in the Greater Boston area (maybe even all of New England) but since they are so unique and popular, things don't stay on the shelves long. The odd thing about (...) (25 years ago, 28-May-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.build)