 Marketplace / Shopping / 3632
Re: Check your receipt for sale prices at TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 01:55:43 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Rose Regner writes:
Be careful  of purchasing BOGO sales at TRU. I didn't get the proper sale
price because the clerk rang up my sets randomly.

If the sets are rung up randomly the register takes the lowest of two
consecutively rung up sets and discounts the cheapest. i.e. you buy a
$129.99 super car and a $2.99 Znap set, you get $1.49 off.

THIS is certainly good to know!!!
(it would be much more helpful if the BOGO 50 were occuring here in New York
State TRU --don't know for certain until I check, but unlikely).

__Kevin Salm__