 Marketplace / Shopping / 3613
    Re: Shell promo sets coming April 10th —Maggie Cambron
   (...) I emailed Shell through the link on its countonshell.com website last night asking when and if Northern California would get them, but I haven't heard back yet. None of the clerks I asked at three different Shell stations in Solano county knew (...) (24 years ago, 15-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Shell promo sets coming April 10th —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) asking (...) None (...) a (...) Chevron (...) cars (...) were (...) I'm driving along thinking at the back of my mind that I need to stop and get gas before I get home, when lo and behold, the gas station just up ahead has signs that simply (...) (24 years ago, 15-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)