 Marketplace / Shopping / 3411
  Re: KBKids order limits

(...) Na, they have the right to limit quantities if they see fit and I won't ask for assistance in circumventing their policy. My grouse is more about how they communicated it to me... that is, in not a very useful way, leaving me to guess at what (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: KBKids order limits

(...) You could just make multiple orders if it comes down to it (I've ordered from them a few times, but never more than 4 at once I think, so the rule may have been in place for a while, but I never triggered it). (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: KBKids order limits

(...) for (...) guess (...) I did put in another order to see what would happen. I agree with the sentiment they express of making it harder for resellers to profit from their mismanagement... but that's not me, or mostly not me, in this case. I (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)