 Marketplace / Shopping / 3352
Re: Zany Brainy Upcoming Sale?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 01:16:20 GMT

Mr L F Braun wrote:

Sorry to reply to myself, but this needs clarification:

ObGoodDeals? - Local K Marts are clearancing items at 25% off.  Right
now, that doesn't help you, because of the BOGO 50 sale from regular
price--but if you only want one Emperor's Stronghold, it's great.
They're also clearancing the new Guarded Treasury this way!  Odd...and
the $29.95 "Lego Classic" value pack with the raised baseplate is now
$22.50 as well.

This last value pack is *not* 4291, but another pack with the Sphinx Secret
Surprise-like baseplate style in green with tan effects.  AFAIK, 4291 is not
currently available in the US.

best

Lindsay