 Marketplace / Shopping / 3351
  Re: Possible markdown at TRU on Mystic Mountain Time Lab

(...) Mike, could you possibly let me know what mechanism they used to justify the price? A local TRU has 13 of those sets, and I'd love to get them at $25 or $30 each. Their manager said that only the Corporation (insert sinister beat music here) (...) (25 years ago, 25-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Possible markdown at TRU on Mystic Mountain Time Lab

I asked the manager: "Are you ever going to sell those sets - you have enough to last till the 3rd coming of Christ." He said he was considering marking them half off. I told him that at half off of the $50, I would clean them all out. He said OK. (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)