 Marketplace / Shopping / 3350
  Zany Brainy Upcoming Sale?

Hi all, Just a "heads up": I was at a local ZB saw a large number of set 5533 (the Model Team Red Fury) and set 6089 (Stone Tower Bridge) unpriced on endcaps and asked about them. Since I asked, the manager told me that on 30 or 31 March these two (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Zany Brainy Upcoming Sale?

Mr L F Braun wrote: Sorry to reply to myself, but this needs clarification: (...) This last value pack is *not* 4291, but another pack with the Sphinx Secret Surprise-like baseplate style in green with tan effects. AFAIK, 4291 is not currently (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)