 Marketplace / Shopping / 3305
Re: Lego Outlet Stores?????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 11:58:01 GMT

Mr L F Braun wrote:

Jeff Johnston wrote:

Shiri Dori wrote:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Lorbaat wrote:
It wasn't grey parts pack, er ah, I mean, Sith Infiltrator, was it?  :-)

Does the SI really have *that* much grey bricks? Is it worth those $30 even if
I have close to no interest in the set? (Is it worth $20? :-) maybe I should
plan another TCS visit... ;-)

If it's not on sale at TCS, get it at K-Mart this week with another $30 set
(if
possible) or wait for another BOGO sale (they seem to happen pretty often...)

Anyway, it doesn't have that many grey *bricks*, really.  Grey *plates* on the
other hand...

I think it has only two 6x6 rectangular plates--but I may be mistaken.  I haven't
counted any out in months.

You are right - I just glanced at the cockpit top and thought it was a 6x6,
but it's
a 4x6 and a 1x6...I thought it looked a little funny...

Hmm...this is a better set than I remembered...but I've already more than
blown
my LEGO budget for this month on both myself and getting the NLNLF plenty of
stuff to encourage her...dangit...

"NLNLF?"  What's that second "NL" for, dare I ask?  :)

No Longer Non-LEGO Fiancee! 8) (see the "She's Building!" thread in .general)

sakura@mediaone.net     is     Jeff Johnston       http://www.io.com/~jeffj
My LEGO Web page has moved!  Go to: http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura
Check out my Trade List and Want List - * - Last Updated 12/19/1999
LEGO Geek Code:  SP+ CA +++ (375/6075) PI +++ #++ S--/++ LS++ Hal  M+ A++  YB73m