 Marketplace / Shopping / 3306
3305  |  3307
Subject:
Target-exclusive Legoland sweepstakes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 15:55:12 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

While browsing the LEGO aisle at Target last night, I encountered a
sweepstakes entry form and box on an endcap.  The sweepstakes runs from
March 19 thru April 1, is a Target exclusive, and the grand prize is a
trip for 4 to Legoland California.  Entry is not limited to children,
but I think you have to be a US resident.  Entry forms must be
submitted at the store (except for two states that I don't remember
offhand -- maybe OH and MA or MD?).

Not sure where this thread will lead, so FUT .legoland.california just
in case.

--
Susan Hoover
Houston, TX