 Marketplace / Shopping / 3260
Re: Lego Outlet Stores?????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 00:53:47 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Michael Brenner writes:
I was reading a bunch of posts and wondering how many Lego outlet stores
there are and where are they? I live in Ma. and there doesn't seem to be one
close by.

Hi Michael,

There are two Outlet stores: one in Georgia and one in Potomac Hills, VA.
Nona in MA (unfortunately for us) BUT, there's a great store in Boston, called
The Construction Site (aka TCS). You can find a link to it from the
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos group via the web interface.

HTH!
-Shiri