 Marketplace / Shopping / 312
Re: UK Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 13 May 1999 10:35:38 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Greg Cont writes:
I noticed at the local Tesco (Brent Park, N.London) they have
some sets that I've not seen other places... if you seek any of
these, let me know & we'll arrange something:-
6037    ?
6278    @ 19.99 half price

Wot???? Have I read this right? 6278 as in Indigo Island??

I'm afraid I'm not interested as I've already got 2 of that one - but
I'm intrigued - where on Earth did Tesco dig it up from -
that went out of the catalogue aeons ago, didn't it???

Great set though - one of the best ones Lego ever did, I always thought.
And one of the few ones with a minifig that arguably could have been
adult-rated...

Simon
http://www.SimonRobinson.com