 Marketplace / Shopping / 311
Re: UK Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 12 May 1999 15:35:05 GMT

I noticed at the local Tesco (Brent Park, N.London) they have
some sets that I've not seen other places... if you seek any of
these, let me know & we'll arrange something:-
6037    ?
6278    @ 19.99 half price
6493    ?
6568    ?
6982    @ 24.99  - good price?
3571    @ 16.75   (Znap with motor)

also... technic Space Shuttles still available from D&A toys,
Chatam (01634 408 808) for fifty quid. They'll send one in the UK
for an extra eight.

--
Greg Conti  aka  the/fullmonty@bedtime999.free/serve.co.uk
(remove two slash's to reply)