 Local / United Kingdom / 663
662  |  664
Subject:
D & A Toys, Chatham (Was: UK Sale)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 12 May 1999 22:07:05 GMT

full metal monty wrote in message ...

<snip>

also... technic Space Shuttles still available from D&A toys,
Chatam (01634 408 808) for fifty quid. They'll send one in the UK
for an extra eight.

Greg Conti  aka  the/fullmonty@bedtime999.free/serve.co.uk

Does this mean that you were in my neck of the woods and _didn't_ pay me a
visit?!?

FYI: the manager is threatening to drop LEGO 'cos "the kids aren't
interested any more", but most of their stock is wildly overpriced, which is
probably why...

Jon.

Jon D Hayward
Chatham, Kent, Great Britain