 Marketplace / Shopping / 2995
    50% off at kidsarespecial.com (max disc. $30) —Dennis Williamson
   (URL) discount is $30. Use code 28820SPQR. They have mostly duplo, but they have a castle set that I can't identify. Plus they have the dacta roof tile and windows and doors sets. Dennis -- Dennis Williamson - Certified Y2K Complacent Bad News: The (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: 50% off at kidsarespecial.com (max disc. $30) —Brian Lanning
     This is a vstore company. We're disputing a charge for a dacta castle set that was never sent from a different vstore company. So since all of the products are shipped from the same location, caveat emptor. $30 off a dacta castle set is hard to (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

         Re: 50% off at kidsarespecial.com (max disc. $30) —Mike Stanley
     (...) I setup my own vstore then promptly stopped listing it on my deals page when I saw all the problems people were having with other vstores. Nice concept but bad implementation imo. One problem they're running into is that these coupons that (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

         Re: 50% off at kidsarespecial.com (max disc. $30) —Brian Lanning
     (...) We looked into it as well and decided against it. Yahoo has something similar where they handle the shopping cart and credit card transactions. $100 a month I think. It could be worth it. I thing you had to handle all the inventory yourself (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: 50% off at kidsarespecial.com (max disc. $30) —Matthew Dean
   Thanks - I gave it a try (DACTA roof tile set with shipping for $16) and I'll let the group know if it worked. Best Matt (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: 50% off at kidsarespecial.com (max disc. $30) —Tommy Johnson
   Thanks for the warning, but I took a chance on it anyway... my order arrived today, one Dacta Castle Set, no problems. Wow, I only ordered it two days ago! Now I just need to double check my credit card statement to make sure it's the correct (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: 50% off at kidsarespecial.com (max disc. $30) —Dennis Williamson
   Can you check your statement on-line? Dennis (...) -- Dennis Williamson - Certified Y2K Complacent Bad News: The next millenium starts on a Monday. Good News: You get the day off. (remove .NO and SPAM. to reply) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)