 Marketplace / Shopping / 3032
Re: 50% off at kidsarespecial.com (max disc. $30)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 20:26:54 GMT

Thanks for the warning, but I took a chance on it anyway...
my order arrived today, one Dacta Castle Set, no problems.
Wow, I only ordered it two days ago!  Now I just need to
double check my credit card statement to make sure it's the
correct amount.  Will advise here if it is not!

Regards,
-Tommy

In lugnet.market.shopping, Matthew Dean writes:
Thanks - I gave it a try (DACTA roof tile set with shipping for $16) and
I'll let the group know if it worked.

Best

Matt

Dennis Williamson wrote:

http://kidsarespecial.com

Maximum discount is $30.

Use code 28820SPQR.

They have mostly duplo, but they have a castle set that I can't
identify. Plus they have the dacta roof tile and windows and doors sets.

Dennis

--
Dennis Williamson - Certified Y2K Complacent

Bad News: The next millenium starts on a Monday.
Good News: You get the day off.

(remove .NO and SPAM. to reply)