 Marketplace / Shopping / 3003
Re: 50% off at kidsarespecial.com (max disc. $30)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 16:17:40 GMT

On Tue, 22 Feb 2000 15:06:15 GMT, "Brian Lanning"
<blanning@mciworld.com> wrote:

This is a vstore company.  We're disputing a charge for a dacta castle set that
was never sent from a different vstore company.  So since all of the products
are shipped from the same location, caveat emptor.  $30 off a dacta castle set
is hard to resist though.  You may want to call and order on the phone if you
can.

I setup my own vstore then promptly stopped listing it on my deals
page when I saw all the problems people were having with other
vstores.  Nice concept but bad implementation imo.

One problem they're running into is that these coupons that appeared
were apparently intended to be used at a specific site like
myfamily.com and not every single vstore, but with all the deals sites
promoting their own vstores and trying to hawk this coupon, they're
probably getting swamped, and probably losing a _lot_ of money.

Caveat emptor indeed.  I'll pass.

--
Tired of waiting for LEGO Direct? Bulk Parts Sales NOW!
http://www.guarded-inn.com/lego/sales/parts.html