 Marketplace / Shopping / 2823
    Re: Gotta clear my conscience... —Kevin Loch
   (...) a (...) I won't defend scalping but cleaning out the outlet stores is exactly what we should do. It's "putting our money where our mouth is." We claim to have all this tremendous buying power, we should be pleased when we actually show it. As (...) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Gotta clear my conscience... —John Morgan
   In lugnet.market.shopping, Kevin Loch writes: <snip> (...) I am really sorry folks got the "I gotta defend my position bug" over my post. often folks will buy out a lot and then offer them to other LUGNETer's at thier cost plus shipping,which is (...) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Gotta clear my conscience... —Kevin Loch
   (...) post. You diddn't offend me. I know I don't have very deep pockets right now :( Actually I diddn't really disagree with what you said either, I just wanted to point out that buying out the store is a good thing for us collectively, even if (...) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)