 Marketplace / Shopping / 2648
  Re: Found Discounted 5978; and Clearance Question

(...) This is a pretty decent price, assuming all of the pieces are there. This set comes with a lot of good stuff if you like the Adventurers theme: 7 minifigs (Baron von Barron, Slyboots, Dr. Kilroy, Johnny Thunder, Harry Cane, Miss Pippin Reed, (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Found Discounted 5978; and Clearance Question

(...) Pippin (...) for (...) is (...) Thanks, Toki. I haven't bought any Adventurers stuff yet (only just got back into this LEGO thing recently because of the Star Wars sets), but it does look pretty neat. I really like the base "plate", and I want (...) (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Found Discounted 5978; and Clearance Question

(...) Yep, I also had a problem. I got the 2 smaller sets I ordered, but the big train set (4561?) didn't come (it got cancelled like everyone else's). People here are pretty good about announcing on-line sales, though it is also the case that (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)