 Marketplace / Shopping / 2539
  Partial Results...

Well, I started a spreadsheet calculating the responses to this survey... with the first 10 respondants calculated, we had an MSRP order of $6269.67... of that WB actually shipped $689.95... a shocking 11.0%... Wait, it gets worse... I don't have (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Partial Results...

You can add our little order to the list... it was FINALLY cancelled yesterday (after sitting in CCH for two weeks): 1 Railway Express and 1 Super Cycle Center, BOTH gone. Total: $88.69 with shipping I also had two unanswered emails to their (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)