 Marketplace / Shopping / 2484
  Slightly off-topic FOTM (Find of the MONTH)

OK... you have roughly 26 hours (Eastern Standard Time) to duplicate this feat... follow these directions to the letter and you will be rewarded... #1 Live within driving distance to a Wal-Mart that's close to a Staples store... #2 Verify that the (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Slightly off-topic FOTM (Find of the MONTH)

(...) Thanks David for the instructions on how to obtain the Lexmark Z-11 color inkjet printer for next to nothing. My girlfriend and I followed your instructions last night and were able to get the printer for even less! She has a Student Advantage (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Slightly off-topic FOTM (Find of the MONTH)

You can do this at OfficeMax as well, and the rebate is good through February 26th. However, it's only for $40, so you end up paying a whopping $19.93 plus tax on $59.93. I did it yesterday. You might also try Best Buy; they have the $50 rebate (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)