 Marketplace / Shopping / 2503
Re: Slightly off-topic FOTM (Find of the MONTH)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 04:14:07 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, David C. Pyatt writes:
#6 Enjoy a nice new color printer for less
than the price of a couple of reams
of paper, let alone an ink cartridge!

Thanks David for the instructions on how to obtain
the Lexmark Z-11 color inkjet printer for next to
nothing.

My girlfriend and I followed your instructions
last night and were able to get the printer for
even less!

She has a Student Advantage card that
gives her a flat $10 discount on purchases of
$50 dollars or more. Applying this Student
Advantage discount put her total cost at Staples
at a little less than her anticipated rebate of
$50!

If the rebate goes through she will have been
paid a couple of cents to go pick up the printer...

This is definitely Lego related for me because as
she jokingly said, "You can buy as many Legos
as you want if you're scoring me free printers."

Again, thanks for the tip!

Eli Fleming