 Marketplace / Shopping / 2425
    Re: WB store sale —Larry Pieniazek
   Yes, but... Companies that hide behind "we goofed up" are within their rights. They're just not as well regarded as those that stand behind their offers. Ali V. told me of a tale... seems he had found a store that sold 4558s in Japan somewhere. (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Japanese Cust.Svc. anecdote. Was Re: WB store sale —Maggie Cambron
   (...) That reminds me of something that happened to my mom. I lived in Japan as a child, and one day my mother bought a dozen pastries or riceballs or something at a store in Yokosuka (Saikaya Department Store). Well, she got them home and (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)