 Marketplace / Shopping / 2408
    VAT reduction from the Entertainer? (thetoyshop.com) —Charles Eric McCarthy
   Hello, If you are in the USA and if you ordered from The Entertainer (www.thetoyshop.com) did they reduce the prices to remove the VAT like Busy Bee does? Does the VAT reduction happen automatically at checkout, or do you have to call them to ask (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: VAT reduction from the Entertainer? (thetoyshop.com) —Charles Eric McCarthy
     Not having gotten any answer here, I contacted them directly. Here is the reply I got: (...) /Eric McCarthy/ (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: VAT reduction from the Entertainer? (thetoyshop.com) —Mark/Milissa Millere
   Eric Just caught your message. I ordered the shuttle from them before Xmas and before ZB discounted them :-(. Anyway, yes they removed the VAT, but be careful, because the way they shipped my shuttles, it went to New York and thru customs. No duty, (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: VAT reduction from the Entertainer? (thetoyshop.com) —Mike Poindexter
   When I got my order (from the Entertainer), it too had gone through US Customs, but I didn't get charged $40. Pretty weird to see the customs tape on some of the boxes. (They opened the cases they were packed in, but not the sets.) Mike Poindexter (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)