 Marketplace / Shopping / 2401
  Re: WB store sale

You aren't dealing with that conglomerate YET. The merger won't go through until much later in the year. Otherwise, I'd find out an internal # at work to raise hell ;-) (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (24 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: WB store sale

(...) Its a shame that the WB Store doesn't have a feedback number :) Of course, now I wonder if it should really be called the 'Time/Warner/AOL/Net...MI-Store'. Remember which mega-conglomerate you are dealing with here. Ray (24 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: WB store sale

(...) I'm not sure if the smiley means that you don't really want the number, but the phone number for the WB Store is 1.800.289.7900, and the email address for customer service is wbstore@customerserv...email.com. Flame on! --Raymond Flournoy (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: WB store sale

Actually, I was referring to feedback in the ebay sense. I should have said 'a feedback rating'. By now, the WB Store would have quite a few negative feedbacks. For all the problems with ebay, at least you can get some sense of the honesty & (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: WB store sale

No... It's a shame that they all went home Tuesday afternoon "because of bad weather"! Yeah, a storm of mad customers calling! :( My 3 extra 8735's and second Indy Storm got cancelled too... I was gonna order several more on payday! AAAGGGHHHHH! (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: WB store sale

My Exchange Server at work just let me know that my e-mail that I sent out on Wed 1/26 to the address wbstore@customerservicemail.com was undeliverable. The message states that the host was unreachable. Did anyone else have a similar problem? -Andy (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: WB store sale

They participate in BizRate, for whatever that's worth (not much as far as I can tell). (...) -- Dennis Williamson - Certified Y2K Complacent Bad News: The next millenium starts on a Monday. Good News: You get the day off. (remove .NO and SPAM. to (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  RE: WB store sale

So how do we get in to fix the rating? m (...) with. (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: WB store sale

Bizrate sent me a rating inquiry for WB Studio Store. I didn't give them all "1"s. I gave "product representation" a N/A since I never saw product. They have good scores overall, though, never would've suspected how messed up they really are. -gus (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)