 Marketplace / Shopping / 2381
Re: FYI: Kmart LEGO Sale!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 02:04:05 GMT

And again, I reply to myself...

The only problem that I've got with this sale is the fact that all the
Kmarts near me have a ton of old stock that is so old that the prices
aren't in the computer any more; so if it doesn't have a price tag on
it, good luck getting a steal. And the fact that since it isn't in the
computer, you have to ask the checkout person to manually enter in the
sale price of the second sets.

Not that this will stop me from buying anything...

Frederick.