 Marketplace / Shopping / 2261
  Re: Further markdowns at WalMart.com

(...) They're playing games there: I was able to order one of these. Swell. Then I started to pick up some for a friend of mine, and when I got to "Pay by credit card" it wiped out my order and went to the "Timeout!" screen. NOW all the prices list (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Further markdowns at WalMart.com

Glad I am not alone on this matter. I selected 6 of 5978s, went back to get a couple other sets, the next thing I know, the 5978s are gone from my shopping cart, and the price of the other items went up!?! Nice system. You gotta be quick on the (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Further markdowns at WalMart.com

(...) Strange! I just checked both of these, and the prices are back at these levels. I admit that I haven't tried buying either, but I was at least able to put both into my cart. Hmmm. Maybe you should try again. The Sphynx's Secret Surprise hasn't (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Further markdowns at WalMart.com

(...) I just ordered two of the Ninja Fortresses, and up to one of the final screens also had the Adventurers Zeppelin and Mummy's Tomb in my cart (I removed them; they didn't get yanked by the web site). All three of these were accessible from the (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)